At Anthony's we take great pride in our reputation for excellence. We regularly receive great recommendations on forums and advice websites such as English Forum. Here are some comments and feedback from former clients:
"I can highly recommend Anthony's. Over the last two years Anthony painted both the exterior and interior of our house near Baden. His work quality was excellent and his prices were reasonable. Anthony was always on time and he always kept his commitments."
Sarah J from Baden
“I needed to have my apartment painted and had a very tight schedule. Anthony was very flexible and managed to work around my timetable. He managed to turn up with an accuracy that I can only describe as suspiciously swiss! He did an excellent job, doing exactly what I asked and applying his own common sense as required. Holes in walls disappeared, walls got painted and chipped door frames were restored to their former glory. Furthermore with a final tidy-up before he left, I genuinely think the apartment was cleaner than when he'd first arrived. I thought I could not have been happier until the final bill came in at less than what he'd quoted. I would not hesitate to recommend Anthony. He's a reliable tradesmen and a thoroughly nice bloke as well.”
Fraser, now in Glasgow
“I would also like to say thank you for all the work you did in getting my house ready for our handover. The Landlord has said what a professional job you did, there was no fuss, no mess and it was all completed bang on time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to anyone on the Forum looking for a reliable professional painter.”
Izzy H, now in Russia
“Anthony did a painting job for me this summer. I found it difficult to find an English speaking painter, so thought I would post some feedback, which may be of some use to anybody who is looking for a painter/decorator.
· Reliable – was there when he said he would be and did absolutely everything we discussed, without any confusion (including lots of odd requests I had which were not strictly painting).
· Communicative – kept me fully informed and always consulted with me when appropriate.
· Flexible – accommodated any other work that was going on, family needs etc.
· Professional – excellent, really knows what is required (what goes on what surfaces, what needs to be treated, what colors suited to what situation etc etc), provided great advice on all aspects of decoration. It was clear that he is very experienced and knowledgeable.
· Easy to work with - a very nice guy, who is extremely straightforward and helpful.
· Price – Fair and completely transparent (ie. no surprises)
Overall: 5 stars, I would definitely recommend.”
Beano from Zurich